Recognize an outstanding small business with a Nomination for the Polk County Chamber’s Small Business of the Year award. Nominees will be recognized and the winner announced at the (information updated) Small Business event on May 18, 2016.
* Required Criteria
1. Nominee must be located within Polk County.
2. Nominee must have an owner or manager that has been active in the day-to-day management of the business for the last five years.
3. Nominee must be a Chamber member for 5 years or more.
4. Nominee must be a for-profit entity.
5. Nominee must have 20 or less employees.
6. Nominee must be active with the Polk County Chamber of Commerce.
7. Nominee must have been in business for at least five years.