Polk County Chamber Committees
Your business will gain as much from your involvement with the Polk County Chamber of Commerce as you put into it. Many opportunities are offered just for that purpose.
(EWDC)- Develop, attract and engage the workforce at all levels to ensure that talent is available for local companies
- Recruit two Small Business members to the committee
- Increase minority membership by 10% by December 10, 2017
- Host four Young Professional Educational meetings
- Help increase Business Community participation in Polk School District activities by 20%- i.e., Senior Projects, job shadowing, etc.
Represent the business interests of Polk County to local, regional, state and federal policymakers and informs Members of Legislative (governmental) issues
- Continue to educate the public through Forums, Newspapers, and Local Officials
- Serve as a communication conduit between Government, the Public and the Business Community of Polk County
- Assist Development Authority of Polk County with Washington fly-in event
Sponsoring a Chamber event boosts your business’s visibility at a primary lead-generating event.