The mission of the Polk County Chamber of Commerce is to enhance, support and advocate for a prosperous Polk County.
The Polk County Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organization that has been helping the Polk County area develop since 1987. We currently have 285 members which not only include businesses, but also organizations and individuals. Anyone with an interest in growing this community is encouraged to invest in this organization.
- Representation within the business community, a place to voice concerns about business and civic issues
- Access to a vast amount of resources throughout the membership
- Information to assist in your business endeavors
- Solutions to problems through Chamber resources
- Economic Development for the betterment of the community
The Chamber of Commerce offers its members a wide variety of services. We not
only promote your business, but also promote Polk County. When the area grows, your business grows.
Polk County Chamber of Commerce Bylaws